Please Excuse Us - Our New WebSite is Currently Under Construction
(all links are not yet live)
Welcome to Aging In Place Partnership, a nonprofit partnership of local government, community stakeholders, educators, businesses, concerned nonprofits and citizens of all ages who seek to achieve a creative, age-friendly “Livable Community.”
To realize AIPP’s mission, we work toward improving local transportation; maximizing social, cultural, recreational and educational resources for quality of life; promoting health, wellness and safety; and encouraging housing options that enable seniors to age in place. These priorities are what defines the model community for aging in place that AIPP is dedicated to growing in South Brunswick.
You can be a part of this by:
- Subscribing to our email updates
- Joining our organization for less than $25 a person (subsidized memberships available for those on restricted incomes)
- Attending an event
- Sponsoring an event
- Commenting on the Aging in Place blog
- Volunteer with AIPP to drive others or fulfill other needs
- Donate to AIPP
- Connecting with us on Facebook or Google +
Harnessing the expertise, experience and creative energies of the aging population is one of the keys to transforming a vulnerable community into a livable community.
Discover more about AIPP’s wide-ranging activities and events here. We look forward to hearing from you!